Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Florida State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Florida State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History
Florida State University in Tallahassee, FL, provides a fully financed PhD in Art History. The PhD is a research degree that focuses on a specific subject within the history of art in order to develop a critical and productive researcher. The degree is designed for students who want to pursue advanced work at the highest professional level in either university teaching or museums.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
FSU’s Art History Department and Graduate School both offer generous honors and grants. Doctoral candidates are automatically considered for teaching assistantships that include full tuition waivers for at least three years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.