Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of California Los Angeles is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of California Los Angeles’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History
University of California Los Angeles offers a fully funded PhD in Art History. The MA is given in partial fulfillment of the PhD requirements and is granted upon successful completion of the first stage of the program, which is usually at the end of the second year, 6th quarter, in residence. The student enters the PhD program with a major field of study in art history.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The UCLA Department of Art History provides four and five-year financing packages to chosen new students, which include fellowships and Teaching Assistantships (currently $28,000 per year + registration fees/tuition).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.