Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Art History
The University of Texas at Austin offers a fully funded PhD in Art History. Applicants to the Doctoral Program must have an MA in art history or an MA in a comparable field with significant art history coursework at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Applicants who have completed the second year of a Master’s program may also apply.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The faculty’s goal is to provide all admitted Ph.D. students with a combination of Teaching Assistantships, Assistant Instructor jobs, Graduate Research Assistant positions, and scholarship money so that they can complete their degree with the least amount of outside expenditure.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.