Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Kansas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Kansas ‘s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Business
The University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas, provides a fully financed PhD in Business. Accounting, Analytics and Operations, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, and Strategic Management are all areas of study.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All Ph.D. students get research or teaching assistantships or fellowships in addition to full tuition and fees. The university provides subsidized health insurance. This assistance is provided throughout the duration of the program, which lasts four to five years, as long as adequate progress is made.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.