Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Yale University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Yale University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Classics
Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, has a fully funded PhD in Classics program. The Yale Classics department is a pioneer in preparing graduates to study Mediterranean antiquity. The graduate program includes a variety of experiences ranging from classroom to independent research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Yale provides full scholarship for all prospective Ph.D. candidates in the humanities for a minimum of five years, with most students in FAS programs qualifying for a sixth year of funding. Full tuition and a generous annual stipend are included in the basic package. Yale’s minimum stipend is $33,600.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.