Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Rutgers University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Rutgers University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Clinical Psychology
Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey, provides a PhD in clinical psychology that is completely funded. The Clinical Psychology PhD program offers the most advanced training for those who want to undertake psychological research and/or work as a practicing health-service psychologist.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All students admitted to the PhD program in clinical psychology are guaranteed five years of financing as long as they maintain satisfactory academic standing. Summer financing is also accessible through teaching or grant support. Financial assistance can be obtained from a variety of sources.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.