Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at Dallas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at Dallas’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Cognition and Neuroscience
The University of Texas at Dallas provides a PhD in Cognition and Neuroscience that is fully supported. The PhD program in cognition and neuroscience provides a unique blend of research efforts and doctoral studies in the brain mechanisms that underpin sensation, perception, memory, learning, language, and executive function across the lifetime.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
PhD students selected for the program are fully funded through either a teaching assistantship (TA) or a research assistantship (RA).
The minimum funding amount is $2,196 per month, paid over 12 months. Additionally, all PhD students receive a tuition waiver from the university. All students receive health insurance paid for by the program.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
Applications for admission are due December 1. Students are accepted for the Fall semester only.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit your online application, documents and application fee(s).