Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Dalhousie University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Dalhousie University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Computer Science
The University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, provides a fully funded PhD in Computer Science and Engineering. The Ph.D. program is a research-intensive curriculum that leads to the Master’s and Doctor of Philosophy degrees.
A complete, high-quality graduate computer science curriculum is included in the program. From program start to degree, the Allen School provides full financial assistance to every student accepted into their Ph.D. program in the form of teaching and research assistantships or fellowships.
- Applicants must have a strong Grade Point Average (GPA) in a master’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Applicants should provide evidence of research experience, such as publications and thesis summaries.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
PhD students making satisfactory progress are fully funded for tuition and school fees, plus a minimum of $18,000 per year for at least four years. This funding commitment includes a requirement to be a teaching assistant for two terms each year.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 15.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.