Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Saskatchewan is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Saskatchewan’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Food Science
A fully funded PhD in Food Science is available at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Canada. The Department of Food and Bioproducts Sciences conducts research in two areas: food science and applied microbiology. Food Science is the study of food and the creation of food technology, as well as the non-food uses of agricultural products, using principles from chemistry, biology, microbiology, and engineering.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Accepted PhD students receive financial assistance from their supervisor’s research funds. Students can also apply for academic honors and funds to help them in their studies. Furthermore, scholarships and rewards are offered to all qualified students.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.