Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Princeton University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Princeton University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in French
Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey, provides a PhD in French that is completely funded. The program’s academic format allows students to get a wide understanding of the subject of French and Francophone studies as well as a firm grasp of their specific area of emphasis, preparing them to grow independently as scholars and teachers.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Students admitted into the Ph.D. program receive financial support for a period of five years, contingent on good performance. They also work as part-time Instructional Assistants. A wide range of professional training, including academic research, language study, and conference presentations, is eligible for generous financial support.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.