Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Tulane University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Tulane University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in French Studies
Tulane University, based in New Orleans, Louisiana offers a fully funded PhD in French Studies. Their PhD program in French Studies allows students to pick from a wide range of courses and encourages students to explore language, literature, and culture from transhistorical and cross-cultural viewpoints.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
For students enrolling with a BA degree, the Ph.D. program is completely financed for 5 years. Students accepted into the program receive full tuition reimbursement as well as a stipend of $26,323. They can also apply for competitive summer research scholarships, the Summer Merit Fellowship Award, and conference travel funds.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.