Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Washington is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Washington’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Information Science
The University of Washington, Information School Science, in Seattle, Washington, offers a fully funded PhD in Information Science. Ph.D. students gain a solid foundation in information science through coursework and practice, learning to identify key challenges and systematically explore potential solutions.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All applicants accepted into the program are guaranteed support for at least four years. Tuition is waived, and a stipend is provided from a variety of sources, including Teaching Assistantship (TA) and Research Assistantship (RA) jobs, as well as student grants sponsored by both the University of Washington and the Information School.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the online Graduate Application portal. Please upload all required documents on your Graduate Application.