Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Case Western Reserve University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio, provides a fully financed PhD in Neuroscience program. The Department of Neurosciences provides graduate study in a variety of modern neuroscience fields.
The neurosciences graduate program has a heavy emphasis on cellular and molecular factors that mediate nervous system function and development.
As long as the student maintains good academic standing, all admitted students receive full tuition remission, healthcare coverage, and a stipend for five years.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
Yes, all admitted students receive full tuition remission, healthcare coverage, and a stipend for 5 years, and as long as the student remains in good academic standing (the amount of the stipend will be $35,000).
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The Department of Neurosciences only admits students for the fall semester
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Students interested in earning a PhD in Neurosciences may apply for admission through one of two routes: