Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Rochester, Rochester, New York is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Rochester’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
The University of Rochester in Rochester, New York, provides a PhD in Neuroscience that is completely supported.
The first-year curriculum teaches students the fundamental ideas that underpin contemporary neuroscience, from the molecular and cellular to the systems level.
Students select a Ph.D. degree track (Neuroscience or Neurobiology & Anatomy) and thesis advisor at the end of the first year. They provide full-time students a fellowship package.
Full tuition scholarship (including all costs), competitive stipend of $32,300 per year for 12-month programs, and AETNA student health insurance policy with single coverage.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
- Full tuition scholarship, including all fees. Tuition and Fee Schedule
- A competitive stipend for 2023-2024 of $33,000 per year for 12 month programs or $27,500 per year for 10 month programs.
- Single coverage AETNA student health insurance policy.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
Applications must be received by Dec. 1st to receive full consideration.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
It is expected that all application materials (with the exception of official score reports) be scanned and uploaded to your online application.