Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Texas at San Antonio, San Antonio, Texas is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Texas at San Antonio’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Neuroscience
The University of Texas at San Antonio provides a PhD in Neuroscience that is completely funded. Students pursuing a PhD in Neuroscience will have a solid foundation in the study of brain structure, function, and behavior.
The UTSA Neurosciences Institute enriches the PhD in Neuroscience by hosting yearly research symposia, podcasts from world-renowned neuroscientists, and events that stimulate research cooperation.
Throughout a student’s time in the program, the department provides competitive stipend support. Furthermore, all tuition and fees will be paid.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The department offers competitive stipend support throughout a student’s tenure in the program. In addition, all tuition and fees will be paid.
Entering students are encouraged to apply for National Science Foundation as well as National Institutes of Health pre-doctoral fellowship support.
For qualified students, the Minority Biomedical Research Support Program supports stipend, tuition and fees, health insurance, and travel to scientific meetings.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are submitted through the UTSA Graduate Application. Please upload all required documents (listed below) on your UTSA Graduate Application.