Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Cornell University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Cornell University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Policy Analysis and Management
Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, provides a PhD in Policy Analysis and Management that is completely supported. The PhD Program in Public Policy, trains the next generation of scholars and professionals to address pressing national and international public policy issues.
Our program combines a focus on substantive policy areas–ranging from education and health to regulatory and social policy–with advanced training in a disciplinary area, empirical methods, and multiple disciplinary approaches.
Our multi-disciplinary faculty and students also work closely with the PhD programs in Economics, Sociology, and other graduate fields at Cornell.
Across these specializations, Public Policy PhD students graduate with the skills to shape and evaluate policy in a range of settings, from faculty positions in academic institutions to leadership roles in the public and private sectors.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
They provide 5 years of financing to all admitted students, and this funding is not contingent on working with certain teachers. To be admitted, you do not need to have a specific faculty member agree to sponsor your application.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is January 15.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applicants to all Ph.D. programs at Cornell apply online through the Graduate School. Documents required for the completion of your application file are:
- Completed online application form.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Writing Sample.
- GRE scores. The GRE is optional.
- $105 Application Fee.
- If you are a foreign applicant, Cornell also requires proof of English proficiency, defined by the Graduate School.