Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The Oregon State University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the Oregon State University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy
Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon, offers a fully financed PhD in Public Policy program. OSU provides a PhD in Public Policy to graduate students interested in the research and practice of policy as it applies to challenges important to Oregonians and the world, drawing on the university’s historic strengths as well as new trademark areas. Ph.D. students can choose from one of seven concentrations.
- Economic Policy
- Energy Policy
- Environmental Policy
- International Policy
- Law, Crime and Policy
- Rural Policy
- Social Policy
- A four-year baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university and a 45-quarter (equivalent) credit hour graduate degree from an accredited university.
- A master level degree from an accredited university with a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
The Public Policy Graduate Program has provided competitive Laurels Tuition Scholarships, McNair Scholarships, and Graduate Teaching/Research Assistantships for most of our PhD students.
In addition, many students are funded by faculty research grants such as the National Science Foundation, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Agency for International Development, the Oregon Department of Forestry, etc. All funding decisions are based on merit.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
All applications for the PhD in Public Policy at Oregon State University must be complete by January 20 for full consideration for a Graduate Assistantship or a Provost’s Fellowship or Scholarship.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Submit full application package via online admission portal.