Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Georgia is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Georgia’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Administration and Policy
The University of Georgia in Athens, GA, provides a PhD in Public Administration and Policy that is completely supported.
The University of Georgia’s PhD program in public administration and policy is designed to educate students for careers in teaching, research, and public service. The curriculum is heavily focused on research.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD candidates are placed on teaching or research assistantships, which provide tuition exemptions and stipends ranging from around $15,000 to $18,000 for a nine-month academic year. Assistantships also necessitate a weekly labor commitment of at least 13 hours.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
All doctoral applicants must, therefore, apply for financial aid and must submit all application materials before February 1 to ensure full consideration.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Please submit full Admissions Requirements online.
- Online Graduate School Application and fee ($75 domestic / $100 international).
- One unofficial transcript from each institution of higher education attended, except the University of Georgia (University of Georgia transcripts are on file).
- Official GRE test score report.
- You will be prompted to upload a resume and statement of purpose.
- You will be asked to enter the email addresses of three recommenders.