Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The University of Delaware is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the University of Delaware’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Policy and Administration
The University of Delaware, located in Newark, DE, provides a PhD in Public Policy and Administration that is completely supported.
The PhD in public policy and administration program is an interdisciplinary research degree that prepares students to participate in rigorous scholarship that addresses today’s crucial policy and administrative concerns.
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All full-time doctorate candidates are admitted with four years of financing support, which includes a salary for an assistantship assignment and a tuition scholarship covering the entire four years.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
- December 15 is the priority deadline for applications to the Ph.D. programs
- May 1 is the final deadline for the Ph.D. programs.
PhD Career: What are the Career Option?
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
All applications and supplemental materials for any Biden School doctoral program must be submitted through the University of Delaware’s online graduate application.