Are you looking to take your education and career to the next level? Do you have a passion for research and a desire to make meaningful contributions to your field of study? If so, a Funded PhD programs may be the perfect choice for you.
Attention all aspiring scholars and researchers! The New York University is accepting applications for our prestigious funded PhD programs. Apply to the New York University’s PhD program today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling academic career.
About Fully Funded PhD in Public Administration
New York University, based in New York, NY offers a fully funded PhD in Public Administration. The program prepares graduates for careers at academic institutions, in think tanks, research firms, and research units of public, quasi-public, and private organizations, as well as for other positions with substantial responsibilities for the supervision and administration of research.
Students interested in conducting research in these areas are encouraged to apply:
- Education policy
- Health policy
- International development
- Public finance and financial management
- Public policy
- Urban policy
- Earned master’s degree prior to entering the PhD.
- You are expected to have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and subject-specific GPA of 3.5 or above.
- English language proficiency requirements (non-native English speakers)
PhD Funding Coverage
All PhD students without alternate funding sources are eligible to receive a four-year research apprenticeship, which carries a stipend, health insurance, a $1000 start up grant, and 100% tuition remission.
Research apprentices work up to 20 hours a week with faculty members on research projects during the academic year. No additional application materials are required for consideration.
Explore Open Funded PhD Position Here
- Official transcripts from previously attended college/ university.
- English language proficiency test scores such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. (for non-native English speakers only)
- Entrance test scores, GRE*, GMAT* or other accepted scores*
- Research proposal
- Statement of purpose
- Writing samples
- Letters of recommendation
- Up-to-date resume
- Copy of passport
- Financial documents including bank statements
*Please check if GRE, GMAT is need at official university website.
The application deadline is December 1.
How to Apply Funded PhD Program?
Applications are to be submitted through the NYU Wagner Application portal, within which students should select the Public Administration PhD as their program of interest, and then indicate their preference for NYU Shanghai by marking the appropriate checkbox when prompted in the Program Information section.